40 trillion gigabytes. That’s the forecast for 2020, the year when the amount of data in the world will equal 10 trillion DVDs. Which is somewhat of a problem, as only about 150,000 movies have been made since the dawn of motion pictures.
Now, screenwriters could hustle to produce the remaining mountain of scripts that would stack 574 miles high. But here’s the thing: The collected information of humankind is not restricted to cinema. Data these days can track your heartbeat and your location.
You could be swallowed by the rising sea of gigabytes. Or you could rearrange the important data into something more meaningful, dynamic and engaging. The solution? Interactive infographics. Want to know more? Let’s dig in with our free ebook.
- An introduction to interactive infographics + examples
- How and why interactive infographics are made
- Animations in infographics
- Responsive Infographics
- Why interactive infographics work
- Interactive elements + the future of infographics