A few months ago at Lemonly HQ, we started something called Lunch and Learn Sessions. Once or twice a month, the Lemonheads get together during our lunch hour to learn something new and Lemonly provides lunch.
Topics we’ve covered so far:
- How to Make Sushi with Wes Eisenhauer (see our intro blog post about that topic here)
- Valentines Day History + Box Decoration Competition
- Renters Guide and Rights with Kay Kemmet
- Essential Oils 101 with Tess Wentworth
- Team Growth + Conflict Resolution with Andy Traub
- Investing 101 + 102 with Graham Van Horn
- Basic Yoga Poses with Becca Eisenhauer
We checked in with our crew to see what their thoughts were on our how the sessions have been going. Here are a few of their answers:
What has been your favorite Lunch and Learn topic so far?
– Let me see yo’ sushi rollll
– Yoga and Sushi!
– Investing 101 with Graham
Did you have a favorite lunch?
– Johnny Carino’s was delish!
– The salad lunch with yoga
Which topic were you most surprised you enjoyed?
– Talking about renter’s rights
– Yoga. I have done it before, but didn’t know what to expect.
– Learning more about essential oils.
– Conflict resolution basics
Why do you enjoy attending Lemonly’s Lunch and Learns?
– You lunch, you learn. Two great things.
– They’re a nice break in the day with practical benefits.
– I get to learn new things and build relationships with my coworkers.
– They mix up the week and are always fun. Free lunch is an awesome bonus too.
Here is a photo journal of a few of our sessions: