As a fellow content marketer, do any of these questions keep you up at night?
- What makes our competitors’ content strategies successful?
- How can we use content more strategically to hit our goals?
- Is our marketing strategy nimble enough to adapt with changing trends and customer expectations—or is it stale and boring?
- Was that afternoon cold brew coffee a bad idea?
Us too. So we’re working on a little something to help you get answers to your content marketing questions and rest more easily. But we need your help.
How the best marketers use visuals in their content strategy
We want to demystify how the best content marketers are using visuals as part of their marketing strategy. Because we know what isn’t changing is that visuals are the key—table stakes even—for getting your message across clearly, for engaging your audience, for differentiating yourself from the other guys.
That’s why we’re compiling a report all about how marketers like you use visuals as part of their content strategy.
Here’s what you can expect from the report:
- How (and why) visuals help marketers achieve their goals
- How visuals stack up with other elements of a well-rounded content marketing strategy
- Types of visual content that are most effective for marketers
- Visual content trends marketers are excited about (and planning to invest in)
- Barriers marketers face in creating visual content + how to overcome them
But first, we need input from marketers like you. Will you take 3–5 minutes to answer our quick survey?
You could win a $100 Visa gift card for sharing your thoughts, and we’ll share early access to the full results with you before the report goes public. Up for it? Click below to get started.
Stay tuned for Lemonly’s full Trends in Visual Content report coming early 2022. Complete our survey for early access before the report is available to the public, or sign up for the Lowdown to hear when it’s live for everyone.
Thanks for your time! We’re excited to learn more about how marketers use visual content—and to share those insights with you.