Eyes on the prize
Disengaged employees, low productivity, high turnover and burnout—internal communications and HR professionals face high-stakes problems affecting the bottom line. To create understanding and engage the whole team with your employer brand, visual content is the solution.
Treat your organization’s internal communications as content marketing: a strategic approach to create and deliver important messages that add value to your employees’ lives at work.
Think of Lemonly as your content marketing coach, here to help you build an all-star visual playbook for your internal communications.
How we visualize your message
- Bring your organization’s story to life through illustrations, iconography, and data visualization.
- Engage employees with responsive elements and dynamic presentation that make large amounts of information easily digestible.
- Show off your organization’s personality through motion, sound, and character design.
- Drive potential recruits to seek out more information with easy-to-share, bite-sized bits of content perfect for social media.
- Take your communications off-screen with tactile visual objects team members can use, interact with, and pack along on their everyday adventures.
Take a look at how we teamed up with clients
Get your head in the game
Start crafting your all-star internal communications playbook
We put together everything you need to build a winning internal communications strategy, including tips, ideas, how-tos, and DIY drills.
Watch our webinar for practical tips and examples
Our latest webinar gives an inside look at how real Lemonly clients use visuals in their internal communications strategy and how those same tactics can help your team overcome some of today’s challenges.
Sharpen your skills with our blog series
Treat your internal communications like content marketing
Content marketing is about strategically delivering information that adds value for your audience—and the same is true for your important internal messages. Treating your internal communication more like content marketing will help your whole team be more engaged and informed