SLICE 2019 Internship information will be dropping on Friday, February 1.
Want to learn more about our company and past SLICE summers in the meantime? Read on.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT LEMONLY
Lemonly is a 7-year-old content marketing and design firm that specializes in creating understanding through visuals. Typically that involves infographics, whether they be static, animated, or interactive. We love telling stories for clients large and small.
Because of our focus on visual stories and incredibly talented team, we get to work with exciting clients around the world like:
Our HQ is in beautiful downtown Sioux Falls, S.D., and our goal is to be the best place to work in the Midwest.
PAST SLICE INTERN PROJECTS
WHY WE HAVE AN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We see an incredible value in having interns each year. We get fresh perspectives from students in a variety of disciplines.
We enjoy teaching our interns a thing or two, too.
The Lemonheads have experience in:
Graphic design, animation, development, photography, copywriting, research, information architecture, project management, sales, client relations, content strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, songwriting, ice cream tasting, kayaking, baseball, mixology, and MORE.
Fun Fact: 7 out of 20 Lemonheads were once summer interns.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR SLICE?
Stay tuned! Info on who we’re looking for and how to apply will drop on Friday, February 1.
- Do interns have to work in Sioux Falls during the internship? Yep! While we have remote employees, we feel we can teach our SLICE interns best if we can be with them in the office.
- What if I don’t live in Sioux Falls? We’d want you to live close as you can for the summer so you can come to the office most days. We’ve had students commute from as far as Brookings/Vermillion each day without a problem, though. Others have moved here for the summer with family or found short-term housing. (We can assist with that if needed.)
- Do interns get paid? You got it! We offer a monthly stipend to our interns.
- How many hours per week do interns work? Interns start out at 32 hours/week and have the potential to grow into 40 hours/week.
- Can I use this to fill my internship requirement for college? Of course! Just give us the appropriate paperwork to fill out at the beginning or end of the summer.
- Do I need to bring my own laptop? Yes, please! Interns will need their own laptops. Otherwise, we’ve got the rest covered.
- How long is the internship? Our SLICE interns will start approximately Monday, May 22nd and work with us until Friday, August 16th.
- Do I still have to be in college to be an intern? Nope! We’ve had recent graduates as interns, too.
- Can I apply as a freshman? You can certainly apply, but we typically select interns with a bit more experience in their major. Most often we hire juniors going into their senior year or recent graduates.
DID WE MISS ANYTHING?
Email Morgan Larson, Director of Communications and Internship Program Coordinator.