Thanks for checking our internship website! Please note our 2020 Summer Internship details will be released at the beginning of the year in January.
Curious about Lemonly internships? Read on to learn about what our internship program typically entails below.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT LEMONLY
Lemonly is a 7-year-old content marketing and design firm that specializes in creating understanding through visuals. Typically, that involves infographics, whether they be static, animated, or interactive. We love telling stories for clients large and small.
Thanks to our laser-focus on visual stories and incredibly talented team, we get to work with exciting clients around the world, like:
Our HQ is in beautiful downtown Sioux Falls, S.D., and our goal is to be the best place to work in the Midwest.
PAST SLICE INTERN PROJECTS
WHY WE HAVE AN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We see incredible value in having interns each year. We get to lend a helping hand to the next wave of creative professionals and have been privileged to benefit from fresh perspectives from students in a variety of disciplines.
The Lemonheads have experience in:
Graphic design, animation, development, photography, copywriting, research, information architecture, project management, sales, client relations, content strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, songwriting, ice cream tasting, kayaking, baseball, mixology, cross-stitching, boondoggle braiding, houseplant maintenance, and MORE!!!
Fun Fact: 7 out of 20 Lemonheads were once summer interns.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR SLICE?
Sadly, we are no longer accepting applications for our 2019 SLICE program.
- Do interns have to work in Sioux Falls during the internship? Yep! While we have remote employees, we feel we can teach our SLICE interns best if we can be with them in the office.
- What if I don’t live in Sioux Falls? We’d want you to live as close as you can for the summer so you can come to the office most days. We’ve had students commute from as far as Brookings/Vermillion each day without a problem, though. Others have moved here for the summer with family or found short-term housing. (We can assist with that if needed.)
- Do interns get paid? You got it! We offer a monthly stipend to our interns.
- How many hours per week do interns work? Interns start out at 32 hours/week and have the potential to grow into 40 hours/week.
- Can I use this to fill my internship requirement for college? Of course! Just give us the appropriate paperwork to fill out at the beginning or end of the summer.
- Do I need to bring my own laptop? Yes, please! Interns will need their own laptops. Otherwise, we’ve got the rest covered.
- How long is the internship? Our SLICE interns will start approximately Monday, May 18th and work with us until Friday, August 14th.
- Do I still have to be in college to be an intern? Nope! We’ve had plenty of recent graduates be interns, too.
- Can I apply as a freshman or sophomore? You can certainly apply, but we typically select interns with a bit more experience in their major. Most often, we hire juniors going into their senior year or recent graduates.
DID WE MISS ANYTHING?
Email Morgan Larson, Director of Communications and Internship Program Coordinator. She’s happy to answer any questions you have.