Though we’re not currently hiring a visual designer, here’s what we’re looking for in potential design hires.
If you think you’re a great fit, drop us an email w/ your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wireframe and design static, responsive and interactive infographics
- Research, interpret and organize data for visualizations
- Work with team to brainstorm, plan and design creative internal projects for marketing
- Make our team even better and have fun doing it
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Strong typographical skills, illustration skills, and use of space
- Hustle to work in a fast, demanding startup environment
- A keen eye for beautiful and interesting information design
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Minimum of two years designing at an agency/firm/studio
- Familiarity with motion graphics and interactivity
- Experience with infographic or information design
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible hours
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Summer hours
- 401K employee match program
- Continuing education allowance
- Annual company retreat
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Work in a creative, collaborative space in downtown Sioux Falls (option for possible remote work)
- Make a name for yourself by being a core team member on projects with high visibility across the web
- Interested in our full list of perks? Take a look at our employee benefits blog post.
Send an email with an introduction, your résumé, and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. We’re excited to hear from you!
Interested in our perks? Take a look at our employee benefit blog post.